OCTOBER 6, 2022
GHM Insurance of Waterville would like to thank all who sponsored and participated in our annual Golf Classic on Sept. 8.
This year’s event raised more than $32,000 for the Backpack Meal Program at the Alfond Youth & Community Center in Waterville. Over the 26 years of this event, the GHM Golf Classic has raised more than $557,000 toward feeding the children of central Maine.
A special thanks also goes out to the beautiful Belgrade Lakes Golf Club where the event was held.
Event sponsors were: Hanover Insurance, WIPFLI CPAs, Acadia Insurance, MEMIC, Kennebec Savings Bank, Liberty Mutual and Safeco Insurance, Concord Insurance Group, Patrons Oxford, Patriot Insurance, G+E Roofing, Northeast Labs, Vermont Mutual, Scott Lyon Construction, Central Maine Motors, Maine State Credit Union and Fortin’s Home Furnishings.
The 2022 winners:
• 1st Place/Low Net: Wipfli (Ralph Hendrix, Bob Dube, Mike Rankin, and Bill Mitchell)
• 1st Place/Gross: Carroll Harper LTC Associates (Eric Dugas, Gavin Dugas, Carter Pearl, Carroll Harper)
• 2nd Place/Low Net: Harvard Pilgrim (Steve Conley, Griffin Conley, Sheena Hanson, Danielle Sichterman)
• 2nd Place/Gross: : Carroll Harper LTC Associates (Matt LaHaye, Brent Barker, Jack Martel, Doug Hodgdon)
Other winners include:
• Putting contest: Jason Lyford of Central Maine Motors
• Men’s long drive: Carter Pearl of Carroll Harper LTC Associates
• Women’s long drive: Laurie Webb of Hanover Insurance
• Closest to the pin: Chuck Gallagher of Central Maine Motors
Event organizer: Laura Rowe, GHM Insurance.
Pictured above: From left, James Sanborn, Laura Rowe, Chad Roger, Laurie Webb, Bill Alfond.
Foremost Insurance Group
Patriot Insurance Company
Philadelphia Insurance Companies